Effective Tuesday, June 1, 2021, West Loch Golf Course and Ewa Villages Golf Course will allow stand-by/walk-in play for golfers without an advanced tee time reservation. Stand-by/walk-in golfers will be required to follow the Golf Course Division waiting list protocols and continue to follow the current safety guidelines for O‘ahu golf courses established under Aloha Section PGA, Hawai‘i Golf Phase 3:
- Masks shall be worn indoors at all times.
- Golf groups shall NOT exceed six players in a group.
- Physical distancing of at least 6-feet shall be maintained during the entire round of golf.
For West Loch and Ewa Villages stand-by/walk in play only:
- For same day reservations for stand-by/walk-in play between 5:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., please call the Starter’s Office phone line for West Loch: (808) 675-6076 and for Ewa Villages: (808) 681-0220.
- Golfers calling in for stand-by/walk-in reservations will be required to provide their full name, Golf ID number, and number of players to confirm their reservation.
- Golfers waiting at the Starter’s Office for their tee times will be required to maintain 6-feet physical distancing from others, and groups will be limited to no more than 10 people.
- Golfers who fail to comply with all Golf Course Division rules and regulations, including the modified stand-by/walk-in and safety procedures, may be asked to leave the golf course premises and may have their playing privileges revoked.
Advanced tee time reservations are still highly encouraged at both West Loch and Ewa Villages Golf Courses. The tee time reservation phone line, (808) 296-2000, opens at 6:30 a.m. daily to book tee times at any of the six municipal golf courses (Kahuku, Ala Wai, Pali, Makalena, ‘Ewa Villages and West Loch) up to seven days in advance.
Stand-by/walk-in play will only be allowed at Pali, Kahuku, West Loch and Ewa Villages Golf Courses at this time.