People who live on the island of Molokai in Hawaii will tell you that this tiny island is the real Hawaii: no high-rises, no chain restaurants, no tiki bars – just Hawaii as it has been for centuries. And now, tourists can enjoy this island paradise with even more comfort and style.
While everyone else was spring cleaning, The Hotel Molokai was celebrating the season by creating an oasis in its Oceanfront Deluxe Suite. From the lush king-sized floating bed to the panoramic ocean views on a personal wrap-around deck, this is the ultimate way to pamper oneself and experience Molokai.
For travelers who have dreamed of a Hawaii vacation – or even for those who have been to this island paradise before – there is no other way to be pampered than to luxuriate in the Oceanfront Deluxe Suite. The new suite upgrades include:
• New local décor that celebrates the spirit of Molokai
• Facelifted deck with fresh paint
• Artisan Geobunga decorative flower pots (made in Hawaii) lining the deck
• Upgraded luxe linens (bedroom and bathroom)
• Updated wet-bar amenities (including a Nespresso machine, wine decanter, and glasses for two)
• New two-line telephone system with Bluetooth capability
E komo mai – welcome… Molokai is calling.